• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD

ostewart

Bought this as a winter basher from RcGeeks late last year, but ended up hardly using it, and focusing more on my other trucks.

This is a bog standard HPI E-Firestorm flux with everything stock.

It has recently had new bearings fitted throughout and has not been used since, the gearbox was also stripped and lubricated. The gearbox has 20k diff oil instead of the terrible stock grease, the shocks have 40wt front, 30wt rear oil in them, properly filled and bled.

I will also include a spare pair of knobbly wheels, which I forgot to take pictures of. It comes with everything it came with originally, along with some spare dogbones.

SPLITTING:

Roller with servo: £90

Motor + ESC: SOLD

Radio Gear: £25

IMG_20170221_192427_zps1kuhbcuh.jpg

IMG_20170221_192455_zpskbfma3nh.jpg

IMG_20170221_192512_zpsujiydi1r.jpg

IMG_20170221_192539_zpsc3x5ca5z.jpg

IMG_20170221_193254_zpstuhklllz.jpg

IMG_20170221_193419_zpswtwmfr6f.jpg

Edited by ostewart
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, sunny said:

What would you be looking for the roller with the knobbly wheels/tyres kind of look like badlands

Without t-bone bumpers, £120 (includes 17mm hex conversion and nanda block tyres), with t-bone bumpers - £145

5 hours ago, Shokka said:

i'd be second in line possibly for the bumpers.

also what would you do the esc, motor and servo (inc metal horn) for?

Bumpers £25

ESC + Motor + Servo with horn = £70

3 hours ago, Andy20xe said:

I'd be interested in any 12mm hex wheels

The top line of wheels in the photo are all 12mm hex, £30 posted for all 8. Includes the stock wheels which are in excellent condition, with some white FTX wheels.

11 hours ago, ostewart said:

The top line of wheels in the photo are all 12mm hex, £30 posted for all 8. Includes the stock wheels which are in excellent condition, with some white FTX wheels.

How much for just the firestorm wheels 

20 minutes ago, Shokka said:

What would be your best price for the motor and esc posted buddy? Trying to limit my costs hence asking without the servo =)

Cheers dude

£50