• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Greetings from Greece

vagos2

Hello everyone, I am Vagos from Greece and I am returning to RC after many many years...

I had a kyosho inferno buggy but after bashing it on wall at full speed unfortunately let the sport go.
I bought a toy rock crawler a few days for my son and we are having a great time playing with it (oh my poor wife...). I guess the "RC flu" never actually left me so I HAD to order something better so I have ordered a Maverick Scout crawler!

I know there is a lot of catching up to do but I think I got it...

Cheers!!!

• 3 weeks later...

The scout arrived on Saturday morning. Many thanks to everybody for the much needed info on this crawler... So far I have taken it apart and lubed/greased everything as it was BONE dry throughout.... I am doing the fuel tube shock mod today since I also think it will be benefited from a lower center of gravity and I hope in the proceeding days will add some weight to the tires...  Oh I took it outside today but forgot my phone so no pics but by all means I had such a great time!!!