• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma release sneaky pics of there new trucks

mydoddy69

14 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

They have the Granite 1/10th MT which won basher of the year 2  years in a row on big squid but it is only 2wd, it's just had a make over as well ;) 

I could win basher of the year on Big Squid if I sent them enough money. Notice how they never slate a product they review in recent years, because they're all advertorials. 

It uses a Typhon chassis not the Tallion like chassis the Kraton, so much shorter wheelbase - allowing it to be much more nimble in the air. 

I noticed the wing is part of the wheelie bar, but the spoiler can be removed. 

At least it's not a bigun like most others

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Guns said:

Its too similar to a Savage Flux or a E-Revo though, that have been out for what nearly a decade? Standing back flips, wheelies in a 6S 1/8th Scale Monster Truck? Isn't it a few years late for that?

And it has a WING!!! WHY!!??

Perhaps it will be the holy grail 6S 1/8 scale MT - doesn't need a single upgrade or aftermarket part to work. 

1 hour ago, Guns said:

Its too similar to a Savage Flux or a E-Revo though, that have been out for what nearly a decade? Standing back flips, wheelies in a 6S 1/8th Scale Monster Truck? Isn't it a few years late for that?

And it has a WING!!! WHY!!??

The Outcast is nothing like an E Revo with its cantilever shocks or the Savage flux with its tvp chassis .. it's more like a buggy on steroids ! 

Its a SWB monster truck / truggy a bit like what I did to my mt4 these things are awesome fun to blast around they handle like nothing else the power to weight is fantastic and the in air control leaves you wanting for nothing .. 

Honestly try one your be pleasantly surprised just how much fun they are ! 

The bonus with this is they've done all the donkey work for you ;) 

52 minutes ago, stretch said:

I see the outcast is advertised as a stunt truck what can it do that others can't? 

Hopefully handle like a nat on acid like my swb mt4, that handles like nothing I've ever had the pleasure to bash with ;) 

its very impressive how fast they update and improve there models. i can see these guys going far with everyone else going at a snails pace.