• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Mamba monster x issues

hotrod1210

Bought a mamba monster x combo with 2200kv motor and installed it on my savage truck and i noticed that its slow on 6s lipo batt compare on my hobbywing ezrun 150amp pro 6s u can feel the torq in full throttle 2nd thing is once u full the data log on esc the warning buzzer will not stop unless u clear it using program card or castle link wich is £20 but i manage to erase it manually. Anyone bought this combo? and exprience the same thing? any idea if theres any way to adjust the throttle settings? Thanks in advance

Hi chap, the castle link is a worthwhile addition in my opinion.  

Full manual for the esc is here:

http://www.castlecreations.com/support/documents/X_Series_Driver's_Ed_Guide_Letter_095-0290-00.pdf

Notes you can manually clear the data logging date by:

Manual Data Reset Recorded data can be erased manually by holding your transmitter at full reverse when powering up the ESC. The motor will emit the normal power up chimes. Leave throttle at full reverse for six seconds and the motor will emit a long beep tone. The ESC will then erase the entire data log. Return the throttle to neutral and the ESC will arm.

• Like 1

Hi there thanks for the reply, even u have that manual or the program card and castle link free coupon i think theres no settings to adjust the torq, anyone can notice it its feels like u are not using a 6s lipo battery even the tire its not balooing at all.