• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hemi@ castle....

evssv

8 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

I'm 99% sure Chris is sponsored by them in some way, seems to be really pushing the products since building his Yeti XXL.

I'd say almost certainly but I don't see an issue with it. Many if these channels are sponsored in one way or another.

Castle sponsor is a safe sponsor too like proline. He's not pushing any old junk for sponsorships. Those type of channels that do I don't like. 

Or the channel sponsored by its viewers, every week he'd come up with some excuse how his rc needed an upgrade and he'd love to share these products with viewers but just can't afford it. Then he'll start the next with with upgrades donated by viewers. 

But what he did with an ill person is inexcusable imo.  If a dying man started to send you new iPhones and every top gadget known for that phone. Surley you'd feel bad, doesn't seem to bother him tho dancing on screen in joy.  

Edited by RCbutcher

I never said their was an issue.

I was stating a fact.

Although their is one issue of course and that's when someone is paid by a bad company and they still promote it for their own gain, people end up with a mediocre item on the word of someone who is being paid to push a product ;)

Yes Mike he does.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, RCbutcher said:

But what he did with an ill person is inexcusable imo.  If a dying man started to send you new iPhones and every top gadget known for that phone. Surley you'd feel bad, doesn't seem to bother him tho dancing on screen in joy.  

What was that about? Missed that entirely. 

4 hours ago, RCbutcher said:

I don't usually get offended, but what the hell are you on about???

Me doing something to an ill person??? What are you speaking of?

6 hours ago, RCbutcher said:

Butcher can you explain more please, I'm hoping you have just confused you wording, because what you have said can come across as libellous and slander

• Like 2

On Monday, June 27, 2016 at 16:46, HemiStorm said:

I don't usually get offended, but what the hell are you on about???

Me doing something to an ill person??? What are you speaking of?

No I was clearly saying you only push safe brands we all know are good. UNLIKE some youtubers who'll take whatever they can get and push any junk. 

I didn't want to name the person who did do that but I'm sure most know of him. 

• Like 2

I can't think of one single video you have had viewer donations, never mind every video. I was just hinting that guy is a complete scum bag who only ever takes. But that one person really made him look worse. 

If I mention his channel mayb I'll get another warning lol