• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Mini T

Cameron_M

4 minutes ago, Cameron_M said:

Not working for me

Ok...I'll  sort sumpics for u now ok... ello there...here's the pics....I've only used it about 5 times since I've had it ....its jus sat on the rc shelf now. .I fitted a brand new leopord 4800kv long can motor which has only had 2-3 packs through it ....its got the full metal diff aswell which is needed on these....not cheap!!.and loads of ally as u can see. ..proably 70-80 worth on its own..ally motor plate/heat sink..ally esc/rx plate..ally thread shoxs..spoiler needs sticking bak on. ...bag of spares ..mainly the stock plastic bits ,battery ,springs ect...the lipos have had no more then 1 charge each...apart from the overlander but that still works sweet.. ..upgraded hitec servo and servo saver....New rear hub bearings...fr's r fine....New rear axle and a spare..only thing u'll need is ur own tx/rx as I will keep the specky rx for me new savvy xs...that's y I'm selling this.... will come with 2 lipos. .the overlander and a brand new turnigy one... ....plus brand new pinion. ..its got a new one fitted aswell...well heres  the ad. ...