• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya kit for 6yo Girl.

Matt888

Thanks guys my offer was declined anyway only offered £85 for it.

You say the plastic bits are man enough? Would any of the shafts from a TL01 fit into it? I have a old Subaru Impreza in the loft, still runs but it's a on road only car.

Dave just a quick question I'm just about to order the Neo Scorcher but the listing says you need paint, is that right or does it come pre painted?

It also says that it's supplied with a TEU 105 BK esc is that what yours came with?

I've found it in Germany  £10 cheaper than the other one.

Mine also came with a TBLE-02 which is great as I wanted to convert straight to brushless. It isn't the fanciest ESC but it runs cool with a 13.5t motor, which is plenty of oomph for my tastes.

All but the Pink Metallic Special require paint. Make sure it is polycarbonate (PS) paint as other types will flake off and/or attack the plastic.

I've found a few of them in Germany and they all say they come with the TEU 105.

Some say they require paint and others don't. 

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tamiya-NEO-SCORCHER-BRIGHT-PINK-METALLIC-TT02B-1-10-300084387-Tamiya-/311615413541?nav=SEARCH

I had to open it in Google crome to translate into English, but even the one that you linked says the same.

I have noticed that tamico.de have them in stock for €99 + postage.

Tamico are indeed trustworthy. About a quarter of my fleet come from them, and I haven't had any issues at all.

• Like 2

Tamico are indeed trustworthy. About a quarter of my fleet come from them, and I haven't had any issues at all.

Had a few parts from them, nearly had my Neo Scorcher from them to, but it was cheaper elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

It's ordered from Tamico, ordered the Neo Scorcher in pink, Tamiya alloy prop, Tamiya alloy prop couplings, Tamiya front shock mount and Tamiya rear shock mount hop up.

It came to £130 delivered (don't tell the wife ) she thinks it was £90, I'm going to tell her the hop ups are parts they couldn't fit in the box. 

• Like 1