• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MT4 G3 Battery sizes?

Bigjimknickers

Ok I've took the plung & ordered an G3, now I have a few 2s an a few 3s, I've got two hard case 2s 5000mah, (black turnigy ones) I know that they fit as I got them off Rich (mydoddy) when I bought an EB4 off him,

BUT...

is 4s underwhelming?

am I better off buying a few brick 5s?

or trying to match the hard case & buy a 3s 5000 mah black turnigy?

anyone know the battery tray size  so it can be added to the thread?

thanks!

4s is plenty for bashing around imo...:good:..6s is nuts and last packs of the day..;)..if its still running that is...and it normally is.....:topbanana:...I thk my  doddyhas the brace he took off my st4g3 I sold him...as Iseen he changed it for another one...:yes:..    u may want to get it off him....;)...don't wanna run with out one...:good:

Edited by evssv

I can fit my NanoTechs in 147mm :)  But that's  its max length but you will need to trim the bottom and top of the tub 

i run 5s as I find that's it's sweet spot but I know many that run 4s and gear up just depends on what you like really 

15 hours ago, Bigjimknickers said:

Ok, I'll hold off for now, I'll solder an XT60 onto the esc for now & make a connector to run 2x 2s in series.

You got a roller coming then Jim ? 

Just waiting on the exhaust to come from the Netherlands, fingers crossed it turns up before the weekend, because I'm busy for every weekend up till about the middle of June after that :( 

1 hour ago, .AJ. said:

Just waiting on the exhaust to come from the Netherlands, fingers crossed it turns up before the weekend, because I'm busy for every weekend up till about the middle of June after that :( 

I'm busy Sunday, so fingers crossed I'll have my first Saturday bash this year O.o

shall we try Perham?

• Like 1