• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's 5ive T

.AJ.

1 hour ago, lazkopat said:

What's happened to your Losi DBXL dude?

I sold it so I could get one of them new Krakens, but got messed around by Abbots RC, so went for this instead 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Fingers crossed I'll be running next weekend, I'm not fussed about the 8hrs of cleaning afterwards, you saw the condition I kept my DBXL in :lol:

I suppose twas realitively well kept... ;) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

With regards to the pipe situation, are you still getting the replacement part or have MMR actually done the decent thing and replied yet? I know I know... Might as well be searching for hens teeth in rocking horse crap :lol:

MMR replied Sunday night and Saj said I could return it to him if I wanted, so just need to hear back from Bartolone to decide what I'm doing

5 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

Ahh well you wouldn't be restricted then :P I guess I prefer the zing/rasp of a 2 stroke, not too keen on the dullness of a silenced one.

Although it would be great to get a video of that pipes sound... Never heard one before so it would be good to hear :thumbsup:

Check out my bash videos Dan.... guy I bash with has one..

One thing I noticed when fitting the engine back in with the Vertigo 22t pinion is that I couldnt get the mesh loose enough with the 20/22 mesh inserts, i even tried them the other way round with no luck, but I tried the stock 19t ones flipped around to give the mesh for a 23t pinion and it's now spot on..