• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Revo 1/16 VXL's, Pro Line wheels/tyres, loads of bits n bobs

Rob78

I'm having a good old clearout so my Traxxas E-Revo VXL 1/16 is first up for grabs. It comes RTR with the original Traxxas handset, three*standard NiMH*batteries (there's only two in the pics but I found another one after I took the photo!), two Turnigy Nano Tech 2200mAh 2 cell Lipo's, a brand new sealed spare wing and Traxxas parallel and series battery harnesses. The arms all round have been upgraded to black RPM ones, as has the front bumper, a wheelie bar's been added too. It's in excellent condition, just the usual scrapes on the underneath and the shell, nothing major though.
I'm pretty sure I've got the original bumper and arms somewhere, if I find them I'll throw them in too. In fact I've got quite a few spare parts, if I can round them all up anything Revo related I'll send too.
Also got all of the original manuals too and a couple of decal sheets.
Collection welcome from Stoke on Trent or will meet partway if a reasonable distance.
£180 including postage if required ono

SOLD
P1020796.jpg
P1020797.jpg
P1020798.jpg
P1020799.jpg
P1020800.jpg
P1020801.jpg
P1020802.jpg

Next is Traxxas E-Revo VXL 1/16 rolling chassis that is unfortunately*broken but is an easy fix for someone with the time, patience and inclination (which I'm sadly lacking!) Truck is excellent condition (apart from the broken bit but I'll get to that in a mo). It has a T Bone skid plate fitted (which I still have the leaflet for), and red RPM arms all round and an RPM front bumper. Also comes with a spare brand new sealed wing and a spare*shell which is a little bit worse for wear but would be good for bashing with. Usual scuffs to the standard shell and the underneath of the car but the skid plate does a very good job.*Radio equipment or batteries not included, however I'm also selling some Lipo's so if you need some let me know and I can add them to the car.
The only part that's broken is the front right steering/suspension. The ball joint has popped out of the knuckle and needs popping back in.*And the steering assembly underneath, in the very middle of the car, has snapped where the screw for the steering push*rod fastens to it. A replacement steering assembly is around £14 so a cheap fix but in all honesty I've got no motivation to do it myself. Sounds really bad doesn't it lol!?
Collection from Stoke on Trent welcome or would meet partway if a reasonable distance.
£120 posted ono

SOLD
P1020810.jpg
P1020811.jpg
P1020812.jpg
P1020813.jpg
P1020814.jpg
P1020815.jpg
P1020816.jpg
P1020817.jpg
P1020821.jpg

Two full sets of Proline 2.2 Trenchers mounted on black Bead-Loc wheels. These looked awesome on our 1/16 E-Revo's and are brilliant at handling gravel/rough surfaces. We used to use them at our local little BMX track and they were great fun.
Tyres are in excellent condition, not been used a great deal, although they are still a bit muddy even though I've tried to clean them! Tread is still excellent as are the hexes.
I've got two full sets, I'll add pics of each set, just let me know which set you'd like.
Collection from Stoke on Trent welcome.
£40 ono per set
Set 1:
P1020804.jpg
P1020805.jpg
Set 2:
P1020807.jpg
P1020808.jpg

I've got a load of old shock and diff oils, of varying weights. I think most of them have been opened and some*oil used but there seems to be plenty left in them. If anyone want a full list just let me know and I'll get one together. Off the top of my head there's a few Ofna oils, an Associated, some Team Orion and a GS plus a few others. There's a tube of Tamiya grease and a tub of some engineering grease. Some of the bottles may be a little sticky but I'll do my best to clean them up before I package them.
If anyone wants the lot £15 posted ono

OILS NOW SOLD
P1020793.jpg

Edited by Rob78
  • Like 1

Some more bits to add.

An Imax B6AC charger, charges Lipo's LiFe, Li-Ion, Ni MH, Ni-Cd, individual cell balancing with the appropriate balance lead. A 2s balance lead is included and a Traxxas to bullet connectors charge cable too, a crocodile clips to Deans connector cable, and the main cable from the charger to a Deans plug. Charger is in excellent condition, not been used much. Comes with original manual and a Core RC charging bag.

Collection from Stoke on Trent welcome

£15 posted

SOLD

P1020788.jpg

P1020787.jpg

Almost complete 1/16 E-Revo, minus wheels, one pair of arms, shell and all electrics, and screws. Also comes with one separate chassis. Ideal as a spares car which I think is why I bought it in the first place! I've photographed everything so if you can't see it it's not included.

£55 posted ono

P1020782.jpg

P1020783.jpg

P1020784.jpg

Various 2s Lipo's. 4 Turnigy nano tech 2200mAh 40-80c, all balanced, with Traxxas connectors (I know the photo has 6 but there are 4 left). 2 Turnigy 1700 20-30c, both balanced, with XT60 connectors. All perfect size for 1/16 trucks. A balance tester will be included.

£30 posted ono for the lot 

SOLD

P1020795.jpg

P1020789.jpg

Edited by Rob78