• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Local FPV flyers (Wakefield area)

I've just acquired my first FPV quad (Emax nighthawk pro 280) and am looking for local flyers to fly with and share tips / tricks with.

I live in the Wrenthorpe area of Wakefield and have a fantastic area for flying on my doorstep from wide open fields to wooded park but am open to travelling around.

Anyone else flying quads in the area looking for someone to fly with please drop me a line.

I'm not new to flying FPV as I've been flying fixed wing for a while. I've also had the FPV kit on full aerobatic fixed wings, RC buggies, RC drift cars and crawlers

• 4 months later...
On 05/04/2016 at 10:20, Barry Thomson said:

I've just acquired my first FPV quad (Emax nighthawk pro 280) and am looking for local flyers to fly with and share tips / tricks with.

I live in the Wrenthorpe area of Wakefield and have a fantastic area for flying on my doorstep from wide open fields to wooded park but am open to travelling around.

Anyone else flying quads in the area looking for someone to fly with please drop me a line.

I'm not new to flying FPV as I've been flying fixed wing for a while. I've also had the FPV kit on full aerobatic fixed wings, RC buggies, RC drift cars and crawlers

Not far from me and one another member here who are new to fpv, when do you normally fly.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...