• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

froggys revo 2.5

froggy8

hi guys just got myself a revo 2.5 and at first i didnt want it but i was bored yesterday so i thought i would try it out and i loved it straight away. easy to start and its a small monster truck which is more ideal as its not too heavy or big. i was originally going to get the newer model savage but instead i got this thinking it was in good condition, how wrong was i?

IMG_1211_zpskqd7h8rh.jpg

IMG_1210_zpsfwbjipry.jpg

IMG_1208_zpshs6twakb.jpg

IMG_1209_zps9ek1bfap.jpg

12336109_1059982517357082_1134128226_n_z

12336109_1059982517357082_1134128226_n_z

i have checked ebay but not really much parts in there so just wondered where would you all go to get parts for this truck?

Edited by froggy8
  • Like 1

I went with Rubber.

Revolution bearings have rubber on one side and metal on the other.

Go with Rubber, then remove the seal and put in marine grease, and pop the seals back on.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

cool cheers for all your help, will have a gander at yours when i get home. i have just ordered a pull start as it will make it neater without all the wiring.

• Like 1

have now orderd rubber bearings and full set of screws, cant wait till everything comes then can start on the build. be few weeks i reckon when they all get here from amains :(

• Like 1