• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

freeprawn racin leeds

mickturnip

36 minutes ago, ROBSTER 1992 said:
1 minute ago, ROBSTER 1992 said:

Thats the one am lookin at ...are they any good 

Edited by mickturnip

Mick, the order didn't land yesterday but will arrive Monday (I have some parts in the shipment).

I'm sure Nige will see you right, but you will have to ring him on Monday so he can process the order manually and ship the pipe out.

Better to have the best pipe and a fresh start with a good retailer than not, IMHO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Noj said:

Mick, the order didn't land yesterday but will arrive Monday (I have some parts in the shipment).

I'm sure Nige will see you right, but you will have to ring him on Monday so he can process the order manually and ship the pipe out.

Better to have the best pipe and a fresh start with a good retailer than not, IMHO.

4 minutes ago, Noj said:

Hi am confused lol .do you work for freeprawn too 

I have helped Nige out on occasion, and have some parts coming in the DDM order which your pipe is in (hence why I know it is delayed,was hoping for them yesterday myself).

He's a good friend and a decent chap, hence my support for FP.

Of course the final decision is yours, not twisting your arm, just seems a shame to not get what you've had ordered over a 'misunderstanding'. ;)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mickturnip said:

Hi am confused lol .do you work for freeprawn too 

Noj can answer, but imo he is passing on his own experience with a tried and trusted retailer, I've ordered a few bits in the past from freeprawn and they have all arrived in a timely manner so another +1 from me.

life is too short to bear a grudge in this toy hobby of ours.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Noj said:

I have helped Nige out on occasion, and have some parts coming in the DDM order which your pipe is in (hence why I know it is delayed,was hoping for them yesterday myself).

He's a good friend and a decent chap, hence my support for FP.

Of course the final decision is yours, not twisting your arm, just seems a shame to not get what you've had ordered over a 'misunderstanding'. ;)

Well said and thanks ..think youve made that decision for me so can ya keep it and i will pay for it monday .how much is it .thanks again