• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

naze32 motors not in sync.

Ninja_Maple

Hey guys! 

I am almost finish with my quadcopter 250, the only thing i have a problem with is one of the motors which causes the quad to lean to the left (i think)

the config on baseflight is quad X, during the motor test, the motors 1,2 and 3 all start at the same time, however motor 4 starts to rotate a little later. 

motor 1, 2 and 3 rotates at 1167 but motor 4 start to rotate at 1181. 

i did a test holding the quadcopter to see if the motors responds when i tilt the quad to its axis... they do respond, however the quad is not level as if motor 3 & 4 have less power so its leaning to the left like this /

I calibrated the accelerometer, ESC's and played with the CG but no luck. 

any ideas?

best regards.

Have you actually put props on and tried to get it airborne?

Nice big open space, and see if it gets anywhere, get 6ft off the ground and see how it holds.

Those numbers aint important to be honest, my motor readings were 300 out on max throttle.

Hey peeps

I managed to fix it...I used Clean flight  instead of baseflight for some reason it is now level. hmm weird. 

anyways my first flight! i did a hover in the room and slow turns and yaw basic stuff etc.. (angle mode on) 15mins of flight, all good so far!

i was very afraid and full of joy at the same time when i saw that thing i built flew haha.

will take it out when the sun comes out! its very wet here in Glasgow.

thanks for the replies i really appreciate them.