• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

baja foam,carb,silencer and more

x-baja man-x

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm actually looking at the silencer in your pic to go on the end of my Victory big bore side pipe, which is mounted on a Baja 5t.

I guess my first question is whether you have any idea how I would mount it and I the same question applies to the Jet pro, although at £25 it's possibly beyond what I was planning to spend.

Here's a pic of my Baja. At the moment I'm running it with a KM cage, so it hasn't got those side bars to which you would normally attach the stock shell.

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Baja 5t (1).jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TimS said:

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm actually looking at the silencer in your pic to go on the end of my Victory big bore side pipe, which is mounted on a Baja 5t.

I guess my first question is whether you have any idea how I would mount it and I the same question applies to the Jet pro, although at £25 it's possibly beyond what I was planning to spend.

Here's a pic of my Baja. At the moment I'm running it with a KM cage, so it hasn't got those side bars to which you would normally attach the stock shell.

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Baja 5t (1).jpg

these silencers wouldn't suit your exhaust unless yu willing to use a long silicon hose and bring it back toward the side of the exhaust..im willing to take 20 if you want it and it does work atleast 20% reduction in sound

• Like 1

Thanks for your advice on the exhaust - I like the idea of a silencer, but it doesn't look as though it's going to be feasible with this pipe.

Good luck with the sale anyway. 

7 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

Well HPI don't make a white foam and KM are only £10 brand new.

So I'll pass at £15.

Well then why ask?!!?

the reason why I didn't reply at first cause I knew your just a time waster 

get a life