• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

... Anyone fancy...

Nic01

Coming to South Wales, stripping my RC down, cleaning the 3 differentials, putting the new oil in and putting back together?

I just went to do the front one and lost all motivation...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Pembrokeshire south Wales ha.

And i had all intention of doing it, but with child nabbing my tools and getting in the way, lost all motivation. Probably try it tomorrow.

I enjoy this side of the hobby usually lol. When i had the quad i was forever stripping it down, upgrading and changing bits.

Btw, I'm not serious about asking someone to come... Not yet at least. [emoji14]

Do what I do strip it down plonk it into about 5 different tubs then leave it on the table saying tomorrow until the Mrs screams then move the tubs out of sight until wanting to do it but one tub of parts is missing which always has the tools in too. Result 3 months later it's finished. 

• Like 1

Do what I do strip it down plonk it into about 5 different tubs then leave it on the table saying tomorrow until the Mrs screams then move the tubs out of sight until wanting to do it but one tub of parts is missing which always has the tools in too. Result 3 months later it's finished. 

Luckily she knows I'm a little bit of a tidy freak....

a7381ee0bc8d0603955bae4f1d30a2bb.jpg

lolol!!....yep!!!

Yeah. Center diff had a lot of screws surrounding it but was fine. Took it for a spin, got a new top speed. On VERY wet grass so i think it would go faster.

83089d4cb8435480b37d4ac0927f1632.jpg

I stayed in Pembrokeshire a few months ago (between Pembroke Dock and Tenby). Not a model shop in sight, I was really disappointed. And like hell was I driving all the way to West Wales models...