• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hong nor lx pro

mrpotatohead

It's up to you really, personally I find electric cars quite boring, waiting for batteries to charge then simply plugging them in and flicking the switch, where as nitro's are a lot more involved in a lot of ways, if I were you I'd pick up an engine for like £80 and plop that in :D

Fair used .21, with pipe and clutch can be had for ~£40.  You'll need engine mounts (I may have some that will fit).  Brushless conversion might be fun - in that the LX's used different spacing's on the centre diff to the X1/X2.

Real men use engines...even in their toy cars! :P

Of course just a little joke....each to their own....choose what is best for you....but that looks to be a steal for a tenner...good work. :)

Real men use engines...even in their toy cars! :P

Of course just a little joke....each to their own....choose what is best for you....but that looks to be a steal for a tenner...good work. :)

i think im going to whack an engine in there as it seems like the best option plus i get to annoy my neighbors with it aha,