• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Revo V Curb......

edbond

NAAAAAAA your all over reacting looks like front bulks and ,maybe some steering parts more of a ball ache than anything else.

mine it a curb after it just pitched into second once but jkust the front wheel thi the corner so it launched up 4 feet did a dodgey flippy roly spin and landed T**S up bust knuckle is all.

Estimate for the damage £40 most (unless you got unlucky and did servos in then £60) and a good few hours! :good:

i dont know if its damaged the chassis it will need a new one plus the bulk head is what holds the diff so that could of got damaged but breaking things is all part of the fun lol

Thanks for the replies, I was er going flat out, and the road I was aiming got too narrow....well that's what I keep telling myself :)

I've not started pricing things up yet, get paid on Tue, so will do it then :) The chassis is slighly bent up, which I can straighten. The servos / diff appears to have survived, so v lucky.

The parts I will need looks like :

the plastic part that holds the diff, also the wishbones link into this part

Wishbone pivot pin

the small piece of metal that was a skid plate I assume

1 parts that the servo link to in the middle to turn the wheels

Possibly 1 rocker, if I can't drill out a screw that sheared.

DSC75.JPG

Think I will start looking through the exploded diagrams over a pint tonight to ease the pain :)

Ed

i crashed my rush evo into a kerb, luckily we fixed it for less than £20!!!

but that looks nasty lol

Some reason... when i hit kerbs its pops off the ball cap pop off and i loose a little bit of steering...

the long term are the front arm screw cant grip and the servo starts to shread the horn :)

but nasty mate

All part of the hobby :)

Cant Revo's climb up kerbs?

Ziggy

Normally it has no problem with curbs..... except this one was a little larger....

DSC72.JPG

Ironically enough, I was using the curb to do somersaults with earlier, must of p'sed off the curb....and it bit back

Some reason... when i hit kerbs its pops off the ball cap pop off and i loose a little bit of steering...

the long term are the front arm screw cant grip and the servo starts to shread the horn :)

but nasty mate

All part of the hobby :)

Cant Revo's climb up kerbs?

Ziggy

not flat out Ben, its like driving your dads car up a breeze block ;) - think... kerbs are higher than the centre of a revo's wheel, so its gunner get stuck rather than bounce up :P

The damaged parts - 1 wishbone is slightly damaged, but have left on for moment. Good fun rebuilding it, really easy to work on, well done Traxxas.

DSC7.JPG

Thanks for ur help all - I'm bashing again, til my next accidents ;)

Ed