• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Top Gear this Sunday

Nick

BBC must love the publicity. More fundings for Top Gear, I hope they do more of those James/Hammand vs Jeremy races. :D The boats and transport was brilliant last series.

On the subject..

I am trying to see/find the J Clarkson series/show where he goes up in a F15 and pukes.

I have been trying to find it, if its on YouTube. Please let me have the link.

unless they have changed it, its next sunday the 28th

quote from Top Gear Website

"Top Gear is currently off air - but it'll be back on our screens on January 28 at 8pm on BBC2.

If you find yourself having withdrawal symptoms, though, don't panic. TopGear.com has got plenty to keep you entertained. Not only have we got a fresh batch of Top Gear video clips, we've also got some fantastic new games, plus all the latest wallpaper, Carbage, features and competitions. Now you can't say we don't spoil you..."

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, why did I agree to work that night!!! are they repeating it at all like they normally do?!?!

On the subject..

I am trying to see/find the J Clarkson series/show where he goes up in a F15 and pukes.

I have been trying to find it, if its on YouTube. Please let me have the link.

You can get pretty much any episode from here if you have something like Shareaza or edonky and so on:

http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/

and here is a list of almost all episodes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Top_Gear_episodes

Great!

Just been browsing the topgear websites and they are showing the crash in the first episode

"The images, stills taken from the film of the accident due to be broadcast when Top Gear returns to BBC2 on January 28, show the right front tyre of Hammond's Vampire exploding."

Good episode. James snatching JC's megaphone and chucking it under the roller was awesome. And the crash was spectacular. He's a lucky lucky man. If it had gone into a multiple roll I don't think he'd be here. Nice to see him back and as far as I can tell 100% better.