• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Baja 5B SS Buggy + Spectrum DX4S + Upgrades + Loads of Spares

markrussell

Hi I have for sale my nearly new HPI Baja 5B SS Buggy. Only used half a dozen times and therefore in excellent condition. This is the fully loades HPI Baja to which I have added some additional upgrades. Comes complete with upgraded HPI hardened steel spur gear (no more stripped plastic spur gears), HPI Rechargeable Receiver Battery Pack, OuterWares pull start cover and air filter covers, Kill Switch, Spektrum DX4S transmitter and receiver (Brand New and boxed), Front Windscreen and Side Windows, Full Set of Hostile Nightmare MX Tyres, Silverback HD Orange Beadlocks (which are drilled through into the rims and secured using M3 bolts and nylocs + various other upgrades and spare parts all too numerous to mention.

I live in Worcestershire and would prefer collection in person but happy to meet up as I travel all over the country. 

Runs like a dream and happy to demonstrate to prospective purchaser.

Looking for

Edited by markrussell