• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thunder Tiger ST1 Electric conversion

Devin

Hi all for sale is my Thunder Tiger ST1 truggy ROLLER that has been electric converted. Its in great condition due to it mostly being ran on road and on a park field, comes with a tone of spares bought this from mydoddy, and i have not touched many of the parts.

It will come with a clear shell as well as the one shown in the pics/ video, full set of proline badlands and some on road wheels and tires. As this is a roller sale these are the things you will need to complete it:

Motor

ESC

Radio Gear

Batteries

Charger

Servo

here is a link to a recent video i did on the truck to give you an idea of how it looks to give you an idea of what the inside looks like :), i will follow up with some studio images of how it looks currently and how it will be sold.

b84ac979bcf57a51ecb37744b2de8ba4.jpg2859dc6126955b47c5bac97260f544b3.jpgaacdd8bb59849db423c4988af6a656df.jpgf464e6e7da36ba140017d119eec8f063.jpgc254fe46dcfe0f68afcea220daa8a0ed.jpg5f2905617898affb4e575fc52f2b7d73.jpg

Im asking 150 all in or 125 and buyer to pay fees and a range postage

Edited by Devin

Hi does it come switch the spectrum as well please

Hi bud no it does not come with the radio gear as I use it in my other rigs :)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Devin hasn't mentioned that it comes with the spektrum I's say definately not. I can see its confusing because its in the pictures !

Devin hasn't mentioned that it comes with the spektrum I's say definately not. I can see its confusing because its in the pictures !

Yeah I'm with you on the pics I havnt got round to studio images yet but I will do in the morning

No worries yea was not sure as its said everything in the photos and it was there

Thanks anyway

Glenn

Where does it day everything in the pics bud? Just so I can rectify the mistake

can't pm [emoji38]

who did the conversion?

you or MD.?

how long have you run it (hrs) and what parts have you replaced since owning this pls.

Cheers.

MD did the conversion originally and it has maybe had 10 packs ran through sconce I have owned it, and I've only needed to replace a hinge pin scene I've owned it

How much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prices are on the original post bud :)

• 4 weeks later...