• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Landrover Defender for SCX10.

Hello all, i have had my SCX10 Rubicon unlimited with the long wheelbase for some time now and although i love it i am thinking of a face lift. The problem i feel i am having is that there doesnt seem to be many other true scale looking bodies, i.e complete with interior other than the stock Rubicon. The body i want is the Defender D90 or a Toyota type but i have only seen these available for the Dingo which has the shorter wheelbase. Does anybody know of anywhere i could one for my Rubicon? I realise i could get some links and Dingo chassis rails but that would mean losing my wheelbase which i like. Any suggestions?

Yeah Oh How Original, thats another option, i have seen the extentable rear portion for the D90 but feel as tho it would break in two if I was to put it together. Haha. I just cant understand why i can purchase the D90 but not the D110, im sure the LWB is just as popular. I feel isolated. Ha.