• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Finally after almost 9/10 weeks

chirri999

I've finally managed to get everything back together and the best part about it was that it started on third pull, brakes pads and discs are all new and have the turtle racing springs in two on each pin, not sure if it is suppose to be just one spring on each pin and the other two are spare. Brakes have been wound in with the plastic thumb screw at end of link rod and car wont stop that well.  Here's a few pics  of the Baja, let me know if I've over done it in any areas and anything I have missed.

Cheers all for your input ..

Tuned exhaust from rc Modelz

Edited by chirri999
  • Like 1

I was thinking the same, I think I'm going to relocate them on the front top brace.  I will have to be careful when going round corners without the directional spot lights. lol

Cheers, I spent to long on it faffing about over this and that, but finally I can go to sleep tonight knowing the Baja is ready for bashing...  :topbanana:

the exhaust silicon pipe melted causing loss of power within 10 mins of it running, need to get a decent silicone pipe..

Here's a vid of it at 8pm

https://youtu.be/WjgEeMtMzng