• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

WTB - Hong Nor X1/2 Buggy/Truggy parts

capri-boy

Hi all, before I hit Taiwan for some spares I thought I 'd check here first.  Took my X1 CR round the track last night, thankfully no breakages despite some lairy driving, though it did show up some area's that will need attention sooner or later.  

Looking for diff suspension parts for the X1 Buggy & Truggy (most X2 are the same, as are some NExx8 and the buggy/truggy share many parts) - would consider a 'job' lot for the right price as I'm loving these and can see me keeping them for the long haul.  New is pref but 2nd hand is fine if there in useable condition. 

X1-33 - Front & Rear Diff housings - PRIORITY

For the spares box:

X1-38 - diff case

X1-36 - c hubs

X1-35 - Buggy lower arms

x1-37 - Buggy upper arms

x1-40 - fr bumper / rear hubs / turnbuckle ends

xt-18-  - Truggy lower arms

xt17 - Truggy upper arms

Thanks for looking and in advance if you can help out.

C

ill have a search ive got pretty much a whole x1cr somewhere, as i used the center diff to convert my crt to leccy, ill let you know once i find them, but there is plenty of bits and bobs,

im trying to find some arms for my crt after i hit a lamp post lol

ill have a search ive got pretty much a whole x1cr somewhere, as i used the center diff to convert my crt to leccy, ill let you know once i find them, but there is plenty of bits and bobs,

im trying to find some arms for my crt after i hit a lamp post lol

Cheers.  I've got one set of crt lower arms, 1 1/2 of upper and one set each of upper / lower CR arms.  It's the diff cases that are more of a requirement - the mounting screws were backing out on the buggy after repeated heavy landings.  As a temp repair i'll stick some plastic shavings into the holes, it'll help 'lock' the screws in better.

FWIW RC_willpower have most Hn parts, new, and cheaper then the UK, though being Taiwan del is sometimes slow.