• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Gens Ace Lipos 20% OFF !

mydoddy69

I used to get my gens ace from Giantshark but sadly there now closed, so yesterday I noticed the gens ace ad here on the forum stating free shipping on UK orders !! Bonus or what so clicked it and true enough you free shipping .. Then whilst on the site they also give you a discount code of 20% so the ad said if you register but I couldn't find it so a quick email and true enough you get a discount code sent for 20% off your order is you register !!!

Now I think this is worth sharing and will be getting a nice pair of 3s come payday !.

Check it out for your selfs

http://www.gensace.de

Edited by mydoddy69

Thats pretty dm good :)

Getting tired of u Uk fellas getting the sweet deals :lol:

FYI: it is reported that the new giant shark site (no link sorry) now carries gens ace.

You are correct they do but only a few packs and none of which are any use to me and none higher than 4000mah :(

http://rclife.co.uk/LiPo-Batteries

Thanks! They also have some batteries already on discount so bought myself some nice hardcase 4S 45c 5800mah lipos. Make sure you contact customer service first to get that code though, I didn't get sent it. 

I had similar trouble so just emailed them and they sent the code via email  :thumbsup:

Sounds a plan, thanks :thumbsup:

Need a few more 1300's for the EMB, as the 1 of the 3 I race with is noticeably less punchy than the others.  Plus will compare pricing against the various HK ones for matching 2&3S packs - time to try the Truggies on something more than 4S and i'm finding them a little underwhelming.

Thanks! They also have some batteries already on discount so bought myself some nice hardcase 4S 45c 5800mah lipos. Make sure you contact customer service first to get that code though, I didn't get sent it. 

Yes the code is not automatic so if you don't get it then contact customer service BEFORE you make your order or your LOOSE out !!!  :shockingscary:   

You went for these then 

http://www.gensace.de/voltage-cell-count/lipo-14-8v-4s/gens-ace-5800mah-14-8v-45c-4s2p-hardcase-lipo-battery-14.html

Cracking deal already as there on specail so cheaper than the 5000mah but with the free shipping and 20% discount a ture bonus deal i think 

Very nice. Gens ace are my favourite brand of lipo bang for buck atleast. Smc lipos keep hitting my radar from browsing here are they the best lipos around atm?

Sounds a plan, thanks :thumbsup:

Need a few more 1300's for the EMB, as the 1 of the 3 I race with is noticeably less punchy than the others.  Plus will compare pricing against the various HK ones for matching 2&3S packs - time to try the Truggies on something more than 4S and i'm finding them a little underwhelming.

Got my eye on a pair of these for the hyper mt 

http://www.gensace.de/voltage-cell-count/lipo-11-1v-3s/gens-ace-5000mah-11-1v-45c-3s1p-lipo-battery.html

Work out a few quid cheaper than the nanotechs i just bought  :thumbsup:

Yes the code is not automatic so if you don't get it then contact customer service BEFORE you make your order or your LOOSE out !!!   :shockingscary:   

You went for these then 

http://www.gensace.de/voltage-cell-count/lipo-14-8v-4s/gens-ace-5800mah-14-8v-45c-4s2p-hardcase-lipo-battery-14.html

Cracking deal already as there on specail so cheaper than the 5000mah but with the free shipping and 20% discount a ture bonus deal i think 

Yeah, was very impressed with the 2S hardcase Gens Ace batteries I got so at that price it was hard to resist getting some 4S.

Very nice. Gens ace are my favourite brand of lipo bang for buck atleast. Smc lipos keep hitting my radar from browsing here are they the best lipos around atm?

I've been really impressed with the SMC 2S I got. they worked out after shipping and taxes to be about

Edited by mond

It had a 5w discharge circuit.

I should really get a 4 port chargers with a 300w psu one of these days.

Trouble is most cheap ones only have a 1a discharge so it will still take a while :(

Yeah, it's serviceable enough but you get what you pay for. On a brighter note my batteries arrived today from Germany via DPD.

Wow that's some service you only ordered them Monday ?