• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

decision...decisions. .....

evssv

Drink, solder, drink, towers and to finish it off drink!

lol!!...plugs done and slight interlude to watch Kanye . 20150627_231027_zpsxxzdvrtw.jpg...lamboughhini mucrchi..ur bitch she do thirst musta sounded absolutely awesome stood at the front. ....It makes my "12 and 3x " 10 mission subs rattle the house. .pity itsto late and I got neighbours! ! Edited by evssv

lol!!...plugs done and slight interlude to watch Kanye . 20150627_231027_zpsxxzdvrtw.jpg...lamboughhini mucrchi..ur bitch she do thirst musta sounded absolutely awesome stood at the front. ....It makes my "12 and 3x " 10 mission subs rattle the house. .pity itsto late and I got neighbours! !

Now that was your big mistake, what a load of out of tune crap. That's not music, it's *****.

I heard a certain Lee Nelson gatecrashed his performance must have been pretty funny.

Also good shout on the kopparberg :)

yeah he danced on then got quickly grabbed an took off the other side..lol.......I didn't realise it was him....yeah it goes down well.....10 bottles easy.... :whistling:

Yeah saw that too! Kanye loves himself far too much and it's good to see people giving him some grief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep....this is y he never had a surprise guest on stage. ...".me me me me...can't have the camera on sum one else whilst I'm on stage! !!...because I'm god!!.."..yeah what ever ya thawt! ! Edited by evssv