• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

PRICE DROPS | 2.4GHz Tx/Rx | 1/8 JQ The Car Brushless Roller | 1/10 ESC-Motor Combos (Will consider any offers/trades!)

Pathaleon

Need money to pay for my real car at the moment so I will consider any offer and I can combine items for less postage etc...

I recently purchased some HPI Sprint 2 cars from a fellow forum member and I have a HPI 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver which are surplus as I fitted my spektrum gear to it.

The aerial is hanging off where the hinge has snapped although it functions fine from what I can see, I am sure that some hot glue will fix it!

ORiL6Xrl.jpg?1N7Dr75zl.jpg?1

Looking for

Edited by Pathaleon

I don't know if it works I took the gamble buying it from jordan. I would have tested it but I don't have a motor with the correct size bullets on it. I would not even get my money back what I paid if I have to pay to return etc...

I only have a Tork 2200 here and some other 540 cans.

I get you, if it was sold to you working and turned out not to be then you can always sort with Jordan etc.  Your call of course, I'd love the JQ  and the badlands too but i'm seriously skint atm - holiday season.

ta

I get you, if it was sold to you working and turned out not to be then you can always sort with Jordan etc.  Your call of course, I'd love the JQ  and the badlands too but i'm seriously skint atm - holiday season.

ta

He sold it to me as "responding to tx" as he had no motor to test it either lol.

I can solder a plug on it and hook it up to a battery if you want but I can't test the motor side of things.

Edited by Pathaleon

Hi buddy. Are the wheels definitely badlands? ie does it say badlands on the sidewall of the tires. Got caught out a while ago with Nanda block badland copies that are

Edited by dazp1976

He sold it to me as "responding to tx" as he had no motor to test it either lol.

I can solder a plug on it and hook it up to a battery if you want but I can't test the motor side of things.

I can do the same, and Motor wires too.  Curious to what responding to Tx means - I don't know with ESC's but many electronics I wouldn't 'dry' run them.