• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Fallout 4

shdaxner

agree on the power armour thing, I try not to use it, i can see the point of them, just wish they wasnt so readily available, and you had to work/fight hard for them

Yes...I have never used power armour ( except the start/intro) but I have a large collection of suits and power cores....

• 3 weeks later...

Upto level 83 now, have 5 perks in my pocket ready to unlock anything I need for the new DLC that comes tomorrow....looking forward to it. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Started a new game recently and after looking on youtube for good starter builds i came across this thought some of you might enjoy

PS who else is excited for the Far Harbour DLC thats about to come out this month?

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 12:53, Tamiyacowboy said:

finished it and restarted again 

the update was to give a deeper field of view / draw and a few other spangling parts. not much did change in it, but the dlc's they are costing way to much for my like to be honest.

problems, lvl35-36 you can get your x01 power suit and your like the freaking hulk, kinda spoils the game somewhat . but it is nice. some bugs were fixed but others like the cap-ammo bug still lives on. nuke em i say make it harder to play the game and make you wander those badlands more. 

would like to see a free dlc coming that opens a new map area up to explore and then carrys on with the endgame, what happens after you nukes the synths, or what happene dafter you defeated the bro hood etc etc. maybe even give us new areas of the us coastline .

never played the other fallout games so i was very new to it all but yeah good game to have in your collection and mess with. lots of senarios to the ending and its all down to your choice who you band with .

That's asking too much man we already get about 60% more than most titles for the shelf price lol.  Don't bother with the dlc in a year or so hopfully goty edition will be out wait for it to be a good used price and get all dlc for the £20 or so.  Other goty fallout have been down to £5 on ebay but go up when another comes out. 

But getting a new map for free is too far fallout dlc is the best value for money dlc out. 

I'm playing the crew atm and the dlc on that is beyond a joke they basically just want you to buy crew credits which means about £40 for one of the beast cars like la ferrari. £25 for super cars like lambo ect.  It's pathetic grinding away will earn these cars in about a day. 

That's the type of dlc I've come to expect and I blame mobile gaming. People pay 100s into those apps for nothing literally peeing money away. It's obvious ubisoft EA ect are looking and fondling their chin hairs.  

They want to go back to the 70s imo pay to play arcade consoles that don't use disks but do have a credit card slot lol. OK just a paypal link which they already have. 

I got sucked unto a mobile game spent loads on it for nothing literally swapping real money for play money that instant bankrupt. The micro transactions are not micro anymore £12 usually for the smallest pack that actually makes any impact. To $5,000 wtf that's insane. $199 packs are the biggest listed packs but going to their online page brings up the "specials" with packs over $1000 this should be seen as a crime if people are actually paying them ther obviously not or sound mind. 

So yeah fallout dlc is the best.  

So what dlc is out now? What's the prices I'm expecting about £8 per pack as usual? 

I've not played for months just need 4 bobble heads and finish the last mission to help one faction for platnium. But lost motivation. I will definitely pick it up again tho. 

The crew sat behind my tv for over a year, I put it on one day and I'm addicted to it again it's so much better now too. I finished a summit event at 205th out of 12,800+ players my reward 5000 crew credits lol WOE. 

BUT the top prize is early access to the F40 ther just about to release into the game we get a 5% chance of winning it with platnium medals at the summit.  Otherwise it might cost £3.50 dlc.  Which isn't bad when you price up buying it with crew credits. 

I'll probably wait till all fo4 dlc is out. 

None now i moved the ps4 on as i never played it much. i ahve become a Assetto corsa whore lol, all three dlc downloaded and installed, but i only drive one car the ferarri 458 gt2 . mind you i do own a couple drift cars and a rocketbunny cruiser (all nissans lol bar one bmw e34)

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 16:25, khevolution said:

Started a new game recently and after looking on youtube for good starter builds i came across this thought some of you might enjoy

PS who else is excited for the Far Harbour DLC thats about to come out this month?

Far Harbour looks great, really looking forward to it....May 19th...bring it on.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 00:23, Anthoop said:

Far Harbour looks great, really looking forward to it....May 19th...bring it on.

Oh...just remembered...tomorrow...wahey. :)