• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Power Control Slipper Clutch (PCSC) for Baja

coolas4k

Hi, I'm looking for the above Slipper Clutch. Please could you provide info regarding how old it is/ how much use its had and a price including posting and fees please. Thanks

post-34682-0-23586400-1433833453_thumb.jpost-34682-0-04659600-1433833740_thumb.jpost-34682-0-25321300-1433833869_thumb.j

I have one bud, the clutch has next to no wear, it hasn't had must use.

The gear cover has been modded with an alloy center plate as the window that comes standard can be lost letting stones in and they could destroy the pcsc.

Also as you can see the previous owner sprayed the gear cover florescent green..lol

you could live with it an get green beadlocks like minepost-34682-0-88506800-1433834409_thumb.j

or respray it to suite your theme.

I'm unsure to be honest. I like running my Baja with the shell so I'm guessing it will be tedious taking it apart to adjust the spring all the time instead of opening the little flap but also I would need to either change the colour back to black or buy a new cover which is extra money... To be completely honest, I'll hold out a bit longer for an original one which I'm hoping I can get for a similar price. Thanks for the offer though dude