• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Gaming PC

HSKzz

med_gallery_36448_3922_166120.jpg

I am a self-obsessed gamer, so naturally I have the PC to suit my desires. 

Although sadly it's time for me to retire my latest system due to getting upgrades that are not compatible. 

Everything is 5 months old, and built to the highest quality. 

Specs are as follows: 
- AMD A10-7700K APU

ASRock FM2A88X-ITX+

- Gigabyte Windforce OC'ed Edition R9 280 GPU (Runs very quiet with a custom fan curve)
- 8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 Ram 1600Mhz

- Corsair H100 Liquid Cooler to keep the CPU damn cold. Max temps of 60oc!!

- Comes with a 320GB HDD (I can put a 240GB Kingston SSD in for an extra

Edited by HSKzz
added picture

You need pics up when placing an advert. Its a simple rule which is very clear if you read the rules for selling before placing this.

You have 10 minutes to sort pictures otherwise this ad will be deleted.

would you be able to send me some pics of the card at all please? You say it's an Overclocked edition- so is that a factory overclock I presume? so is it a 280x? A link to the exact card would be great. I have just built my son a gaming PC and I donated him my Sapphire R9 270x toxic so I'm looking to replace it with something with similar, or preferably better performance. I want an 290 but really skint after building my sons rig! 

This is the exact card it's self: http://www.ebuyer.com/661869-gigabyte-r9-280-windforce-3x-3gb-3gb-gddr5-dvi-hdmi-dual-mini-gv-r928wf3oc-3gd

I can send you some pictures of my own if you would like. 

It is only a 280 not an X. Although I have manually overclocked it to past the 280X base clock/boost clock as well as the memory clock speed. 

Its not the "I" range of coolers. Although the only difference is no corsair link inclueded. Although you can buy the header cable and download the software from Corsairs website. Also the tube looks differet. Other than that it performs the same.

Edited by HSKzz