• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

PRICE DROP Kyosho GP10 Nitro, OS MAX Engine, body shells, wheels, radio gear, battery etc

Rapid_Racer

*Listing split into two posts*

Part 1

Hi,

I have a Kyosho GP10 car for sale.  The car was given to me, however I only got one run out of it before it needed more fuel and I ripped the pull-cord.  Its not been used for about 2 years.  I have tried to fix the pull-cord on the engine but couldn't manage it with the spring (think a new part may be easier).

I have no idea about how the car will run to be honest or if it will do as I only managed to get it out once a couple years ago.

The engine is on eBay for around $250 new, so is defiantly a decent engine.

As is the 2-speed clutch, this is around $200 on eBay too.

I also have a few body shells, and other bits.  I can spit things up too or send as a package.

Just send me offers for anything you would like individually or for everything.

Wheels Set 1 -

Edited by Rapid_Racer

*Listing split into two posts*

Part 2

Hi,

I have a Kyosho GP10 car for sale.  The car was given to me, however I only got one run out of it before it needed more fuel and I ripped the pull-cord.  Its not been used for about 2 years.  I have tried to fix the pull-cord on the engine but couldn't manage it with the spring (think a new part may be easier).

I have no idea about how the car will run to be honest or if it will do as I only managed to get it out once a couple years ago.

The engine is on eBay for around $250 new, so is defiantly a decent engine.

As is the 2-speed clutch, this is around $200 on eBay too.

I also have a few body shells, and other bits.  I can spit things up too or send as a package.

Just send me offers for anything you would like individually or for everything.

Tool Set -

Edited by Rapid_Racer

• 2 weeks later...