• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi 8ight 2.0 Brushless/Nitro Roller the best of both worlds

RG1

I have up for sale my Losi 8ight 2.0 brushless it started as a nitro and then I converted it with the Losi conversion kit. I have recently 

replaced most of the plastic parts including the front and rear wishbones front and rear wheel hubs and bearings. It has just had a 

complete new rear diff with aluminium diff inserts fitted. Comes with CNC front and rear diff pin holders, answer rc metal shock 

bottoms,EU front shock tower  and de racing skids.Shell is Ok but could do with a new one paint flaking under protective tape.( I do 

have a new one and could add it to the sale for a little extra cash) . Looking for

Edited by RG1

Yeh I probably miss read it sent him a pm but one of my previous entries said " If anyone is interested I'll strip the electric conversion from the roller and sell  it seperately. Cost me

Edited by RG1

Losi now sold. Both my Losi nitro and  Losi brushless have now been sold but I am left with a case load of new packed spares which I will be selling at half packet price. If you are after any thing drop me a pm. Now need to stock up on Hot Bodies D812 spares.

Yes mate just select the number of cells with the slide switch turn the knob to the charging current you want usually about 1 to 1.5 amp the green and red light will come on and the ammeter will read what you set. When the battery is charged the green light goes out. Sent you a pm with paypal details