• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

E-Flite Blade CX4 Coaxial Helicopter - Great Price

Bradley@BMM

First and foremost - I already have 2 Co-axials so would like to put the proceeds towards another Baja project of mine.

The helicopter itself has been used for two charges since I purchased it this year, and fly's beautifully! It comes with an 800Mah flight pack, a slow charger and some relatively good 4 channel spektrum radio gear as standard.

This would be the perfect beginner helicopter as it is such a soft introduction to the world of flight, in terms of stability, ease of use and spares availability, for when you have that inevitable clash with the living room coffee table!

There is a tiny bit of damage on to the body shell (the trims were being set up and caught the rear on the kitchen unit) but this does not affect the way it handles at all.

Comes with a set of spare blades (upper and lower) for those inevitable crashes. The blades are however rubber coated so you will do well to break them should you not be smashing the chopper into brick walls for example.

IMG_0093_zpsacb3a9a4.jpg

IMG_0103_zpsd3e2ff4b.jpg

IMG_0095_zps4b178e83.jpg

IMG_0096_zpsa62f493c.jpg

Price wise looking for the moderate sum of

• 1 month later...