• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

I finally got a KM Baja.

NitricRC

Ok so I picked up the KM Baja pics of which were in my previous post, more to come, well it started first time and sounds really good and apart from a few odd bolts (replacement bolt kit recommendations needed) is in good condition, just now need some decent servos and new radio gear, the only thing that's gone wrong is the pull start now won't retract (any ideas tips would be helpful) it seems to be stuck, I ain't got any tools with me either so can't undo to look at it at the mo will nip off camp an get a multi-tool in the morning.

P.S. any advice, tips, places to source parts, please let me know it will be much appreciated.

Danny.

For Baja bits n bobs:

Innovative RC

Abbots RC

MMR large scale

Freeprawn

Definitely get some decent hex drivers (I got some cheapo Irwin ones from Amazon.co.uk but they actually (so far) seem to be alright :)

For Baja bits n bobs:

Innovative RC

Abbots RC

MMR large scale

Freeprawn

Definitely get some decent hex drivers (I got some cheapo Irwin ones from Amazon.co.uk but they actually (so far) seem to be alright :)

Thanks for the reply, any idea how to sort the pull cord.

With the 5sc shell tho mate I think it limits pipe choice. I've been thinking about getting the thor pipe because I like rear exit but part of me thinks I should get a side pipe which is faster on the top speed I think. But the thor or cpi clone looks neat and tidy but pretty dinky compared to dom pipe or side pipe. I only have the standard SS type pipe atm which I might just run for a while.  

I thought that is the tuned pipe but I think it's the most basic pipe available bar cans.