• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Spots make no sense!

CyclingSalmon14

Had pretty servere and perment spots, doctors never could help as would never precribe anything. Got fed up wasteing money, stopped washing my face (just use hot water now once a day)

And withing a matter of days I am essentialy spot free and can see an improvment everyday...hopefully I will be clear in another week, also no more very dry or rough skin.

Why is it after battleing with this for last six mounths when I stop trying they go away by magic, I wont waste another penny on spot treatments.

Its a huge con and just prevented me from getting better?! Nothing has changed in my diet or lifestyle except I stopped useing stuff on my face!

Edited by CyclingSalmon14

It's definitely all the soaps and other crap people put on there face. My best mate washed with soap morning and night and ended up coverd he got really down on it and his mum brought him all kinds of face stuff but nothing worked made it worse if anything. Tea trees , witch hazel ect he was like a girl lol. Until he went to prison they gave him something and it cleared them right up. But he still had acne scars.

I never washed my face other than showering and never had more than one spot at a time usually after shaving with gilette stuff. I just philips shave now and not had any spots for awhile.

Same the more I tired to get rid the more persisent they seemed tk be..kinda silly looking back on it...Im only 20 but it still sucked...was getting really really bad.

Its quite amazing what a bit of hot water will do XD...leave the chemical of your face I say.

Just hope it lasts.

Now just to shift the beer belly and Ill be back to my old self PMSL...goh damit always something aint there ahah.

• Like 1