• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Flysky gt3b range

Richy_p2009

Many metres....

Length of a football pitch and beyond, though rc karma dictates at that distance you will roll over/become beached, with no one else around to help. Cue the long, walk of shame to right your upturned vehicle.

• Like 1

Many metres....

Length of a football pitch and beyond, though rc karma dictates at that distance you will roll over/become beached, with no one else around to help. Cue the long, walk of shame to right your upturned vehicle.

hahaha..so true

• Like 1

I've got the GT3C which uses the same receivers and I've yet to have mine out of range and sometimes I can barely see the car

Now iv got this hv servo in it, a footy pitch length and then cuts out, my kill switch comes in and cuts the engine out,

if your going to push it till it go's out of range make sure you have a kill switch on it or it'll stick on full throttle and you'll find out how far it'll go on a full tank, you'll be getting in your car to fetch it, kill switch before you go to far kidda ;)

On road...even better, no chance of contact with any of the following, often hidden in the grass:

Branches

Bigger branches

Cans

Bottles

Dog eggs

All of which can quickly turn a smile upside down ;)

Rather that than dog egg....faster you hit it, the further it gets sprayed and you HAVE to pick it up at some point, then put it in the boot of the car....lol

Kerbs FTW!!

• Like 1

Haha thanks for replys it's a on road nitro so length of football pitch will be far enough lol

Iv also ordered a kill switch for safety anyway

"It`s an on road nitro" What kill switch have you ordered as I don`t know of a kill switch that works with nitro ??

As Noj says Fly Sky got a brilliant built in failsafe

Thats a little bit too keen on the statement.

they work, but all of my rx's at some point or other reset the failsafe.  Worry not, flick tx off for a quick test and simples.

Thats a little bit too keen on the statement.

they work, but all of my rx's at some point or other reset the failsafe.  Worry not, flick tx off for a quick test and simples.

I run about 10 cars on flysky and I have never had that happen