• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My new to me but used little 'Toy' ota :)

HYPER-BOY

After the day out blasting down to Ross-on-Wye I don't care what people think!  What a great little car...

Mid mounted motor, rear wheel drive, 6 speed 'box, sharp steering and amazing grip...  Can't wait for the summer around the tracks :)

A 206cc or Tigra is feminine :)  This is an actual drivers car.. Happens to be small and convertible  :tease:

As long as you like it thats what counts  :thumbsup:   Dont matter what i think *cough Hairdresser *cough lol

• Like 1

Tigra??? Ffs, what a POS!

'Back in the day' of puma ownership, type 'tigra' into a post on the forum and it defaulted to 'ewwww nasty car' every time!

Edited by Noj
  • Like 1

Got to agree they are great cars, prefer the MX5 myself but it goes without saying they are both very much recognised as girly cars. But why should that bother you if you enjoy it? 

That being said, what response did you expect from a male dominated forum such as this where the majority of us are very much into our cars, the ridicule was inevitable ;)

Also just to join in :D

im653.jpg

Edited by Feedtheinferno
  • Like 1

I drive my MK1 MX5  to pride I tell you...  Dark glasses also help me feel more comfortable!   :)

Ignore the hairdresser comments fella!   :thumbsup:

After that statement your BMW should be confiscated immediately :whistling:  

I drive my MK1 MX5 with pride I tell you...  Dark glasses also help me feel more comfortable!   :)

Ignore the hairdresser comments fella!   :thumbsup:

Lol, at least one person agrees haha!

It was this or an MX5 (the mk 2.5)..  At first the comments bit, but now, pah whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! (runs hand through hair) :)

So I have had lots of cars over the years. There are few that impress me that much. The MK1 MX5 impress me that much. I've had it over a year now and the handling is really amazing. For a road car, it's as good as it gets, really is. Sure the M5 is quicker, but boy is this thing fun at relatively low speeds....

Call me a hairdresser if you must, but I'm laughing right back at you all as you just don't know how good this is!

So I have had lots of cars over the years. There are few that impress me that much. The MK1 MX5 impress me that much. I've had it over a year now and the handling is really amazing. For a road car, it's as good as it gets, really is. Sure the M5 is quicker, but boy is this thing fun at relatively low speeds....

Call me a hairdresser if you must, but I'm laughing right back at you all as you just don't know how good this is!

Ive already said there a good car if you read back. Just a bit feminine for my taste :whistling:  

This will be happening once I save up a few more coins :)

Too manly for me Noj, the faster I go the more my hair gets messed up so I don't go above 30. :xd:

O gather this is currently pulling around 100ish hp give or take more give than take ?

These can be upped megaly with the stock blocks still :-)

O gather this is currently pulling around 100ish hp give or take more give than take ?

These can be upped megaly with the stock blocks still :-)

138bhp stock.. They weigh about 960kg so the bhp/tonne is not bad for a little motor.

Thing is Harvey, a 2.8/3.0 z3 would run rings around it...nowt girly about a straight six ;)

The M52 and S50 are both great engines, but I prefer more cylinders Jon....   :whistling:  ...........the S85 FTW

Anyway, MK1 MX5's rock...  

I love the BMW straight 6's.. Such a great engine.. My grandad has the E46 325i saloon, it's like a sewing machine :)

Anyway - Yesterday, on my way out I noticed there were 2 E92's having a bit of a dust up so thought I'd tag along..  When it got to the more twisty stuff you couldn't tell where the BMW ended and mine started :) lol..  I was really surprised.

That was a 325i coupe.  Down the true straight he pulled on me, but not by loads.

Plus - a 1.8 Z3 wouldn't get near the MR2 or MX5, like you say - would take the 2.8/3.0 versions.