• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Shock Sox's for all makes and models

michaeli

Hi guys.

I posted 25 orders on Wednesday. I have checked with the post office and they did say there has been a small back log with orders due the bank holiday weekend.

I have bee told to tell everyone if they have not arrived by Wednesday I can take it up with the post office. So far I know of 5 orders not yet revived but I do know at least 4 were received today.

Thanks

Michael

Hi guys.

I posted 25 orders on Wednesday. I have checked with the post office and they did say there has been a small back log with orders due the bank holiday weekend.

I have bee told to tell everyone if they have not arrived by Wednesday I can take it up with the post office. So far I know of 5 orders not yet revived but I do know at least 4 were received today.

Thanks

Michael

OK Michael........Thanks for the update......Will let you know when they arrive.

My Shock Sox arrived this morning.  I've got them in blue & also yellow.  Thanks Michael.  I will say, I had a nightmare of a job fitting them, but would suggest that it was down to my springs, which are really hard, on-road ones.  I've fitted them as best as I can & reckon they look pretty cool:........

Shock%20Sox_zpsvoiwaqr0.jpg

** As a footnote, I found it much easier to slide the sox on, using something solid inside the spring to support it ( I actually used an old e-cig ) :..........

Sox%20Fitter_zps0epvjt1w.jpg

My handy hint for the day....................... :thumbsup:

Hi there.

Glad they turned up. They can be a bit fiddly to get on but once on there great.

Thanks for the handy tip

Thanks

Michael

Yeah.as I mentioned, the springs on my car are really stiff, so it was difficult trying to compress the spring to get the adjuster & cap on, without disturbing the sox..............But I reckon I did ok............

Edited by chrisjw
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Bumping back up to the top

Shock Sox UK are going strong with over 40 orders per week from eBay and forums.

We have just upgraded our Ebay to a shop and were now biased on all the media outputs. 

Along with all the upgrade we have also added new colours to our range - White and Silver.

So send me a message on here to order or head over to our eBay page.

But remember all orders on here are

• 4 weeks later...

Shock Sox UK are pleased to announce a new product line. Lipo sox's. These are designed to keep your battery's safe and clean when being stored but can also be used while in your cars to keep them clean.

Send us a message for more info or head over to our facebook page or eBay store.

Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...

Want 25% off your next order?

We are running a competition on Facebook once we have 100 likes

We are currently on 99 likes.

So the next person to give our page a like will get 25% off there next order and entered into the prize draw.

So head over to www.facebook.co.uk/shocksoxuk

Thanks 

Michael

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

Im really sorry about that and the delay in getting back to you. I have not been on here for a while and for some reason have had no email notifications of PM's etc. For the last 4 days i have been in the middle of no were in Scotland so no signal etc.

I will get the 4th set out in the post tomorrow.

Can you send me your address again via PM.

Thanks 

Michael