• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone interested in any of this?

tragicallyenraged

Dear all at MSUK

I have found a load of RC related 'stuff' in a 'loft clearout' (used to belong to my older brother)
If anyone is interested in any of it please do contact me and we can sort out delivery/collection/payment etc...

If there are any questions please do get back to me on here or email me on [email protected]

am based in leamington spa warwickshire.

Many thanks for looking.

3a404a828b501ecaca0f71a12b32dcaa.jpg

26ea87126fd22e43682294a29338be1b.jpg

8746b042a102d9459b72c07aa46e6138.jpg

453e3f11314fac48bac9e231bccba8f1.jpg

6e1f76226ef01b1383543d1ed6a47db8.jpg

7356601070715f01024ab80f5016b812.jpg

Apologies for the broken messages, I couldn't work out how to attach images on the desktop site?

Anyway, thanks for looking

is there a bit un that box what looks like thisimages_zps4aidubck.jpeg.I'm after the bit on the left of the parts tree...the bumper mount.....would b handy if u have one... Edited by evssv

Evssv...... Sorry mate I have nothing that looks like that. Thanks for looking though.

no probs..i'd suggest putting them old controllers on ebay. .I've seen sum like that fetch good money...not loads but u'll b surprised... Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

Dear all at MSUK

I have found a load of RC related 'stuff' in a 'loft clearout' (used to belong to my older brother)

If anyone is interested in any of it please do contact me and we can sort out delivery/collection/payment etc...

If there are any questions please do get back to me on here or email me on [email protected]

am based in leamington spa warwickshire.

Many thanks for looking.

might help if u tipped out the bucket and took a few pics of the contents. ..

• 2 weeks later...