• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my alza xl savvy....

evssv

• 8 months later...

That makes for a great read although a shame about the pictures. It took quite a while to read through it all so I can see why you have not changed them.

Have you got any more recent updates or some picture of the chassis as it is now.

And also, could someone explain what the rear deletes are or do. None of the links seem to work now so I still have no clue what they are.

Thanks

17 hours ago, Zannu said:

That makes for a great read although a shame about the pictures. It took quite a while to read through it all so I can see why you have not changed them.

Have you got any more recent updates or some picture of the chassis as it is now.

And also, could someone explain what the rear deletes are or do. None of the links seem to work now so I still have no clue what they are.

Thanks

sum recent pics...ive also fitted a losi8E tray so i can run 1x lipo instead of  the 2x in the side pods

20170821_16361820170821_163550

these r the r rear tie rod delets....they do away with the rear hub/carrier and rod

20170821_163517

and r much stronger

20170821_163505

nx to my x maxx

20170821_163414

one off fonzie steering arms.....

20170821_163458

Edited by evssv
  • Thanks 1

Wow, that really does look amazing. I have mine now, and was not quite expeciting it to be quite so big. Pictures never do these beasts justice.

Really happy with it, now I have a good winter project!

The deletes make sense. I have just assumed it was like that from the begining as most RC's are and I had not seens a stock one, just had a look at mine and it all makes sense now. Thanks

I don't think many people do. Plus for me the beach is an hour away and often full of people, where as a great forest is 30 mins away, has gravel tracks and is quite empty so the perfect bash spot. There are also a few closer wooded places that are great and a good few fields within a few minutes walk of where I live. No real need to run at a beach.

• Like 1