• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Noj's PMT

Noj

Always welcome Tim, sure Purrcy will give up the spare bed for a night or two.

Hoping the grass gets cut, the bank is good hooning fun though, be amusing to get multiples climbing it at speed :)

How about your two toys versus one of my proper RCs? ;)

And at a particular Herts location with a proper hill... Can supply bags to carry their cars home in?

I wonder how the PMT would cope actually? 2wd Baja's need a bit of run up and good throttle control

Edited by jari

And at a particular Herts location with a proper hill... Can supply bags to carry their cars home in?

I wonder how the PMT would cope actually? 2wd Baja's need a bit of run up and good throttle control

They'll need a dustpan and brush to sweep up the bits!

They'll need a dustpan and brush to sweep up the bits!

One has to hope the owners never restart working that quarry. That would be a disaster :(

Comes per built and filled, a bottle of oil is included in the kit. Not stripped it apart yet, running smoothly with no undue play in the components. Proline fitted the HD box to the PMT, so reliability doesn't worry me :)

• 2 weeks later...