• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

im really annoyed, nitro engine seezed

rc_nutta539

not cost me nuthing have 2 x .15 hpi sitting here

hpi engine crap never used them always ripped them out after breaking them in 2 be used as a back-up which I 'd rather go hoeme first

they cant be trusted from savage to evo they only time hpi engine are good its the last 2 fuel tanks

sorry if I offened any HPi owners but How many time s have u had problems with ur stock engine

Can i use this time to agree with yah

Since i've killed 2 HPI Engines ish :P

1. Conrod Snapped - Too lean pver heated

2. Bearing Failure - Piston +liner still work :P

If i was more careful i would still be on the t-15 :lol:

Ziggy

hey m8 can u make some room in your pm inbox so i can give u my address please

y do want the knackered engine anyways

thanks

adam

so that im able 2 see if it my fault or yours cus as I said this was working before sendiing

I still dont know wat u have done could u even take it to model shop 2 get quote for fixing and get details wats is wrong before sending,

if quick fix Ill be happy 2 send payement but thats if found 2 be at fault that is

so that im able 2 see if it my fault or yours cus as I said this was working before sendiing

I still dont know wat u have done could u even take it to model shop 2 get quote for fixing and get details wats is wrong before sending,

if quick fix Ill be happy 2 send payement but thats if found 2 be at fault that is

One thing we need to establish Is, rcnutta did you just take the pullstart off or the backplate as well (as in you can see the bottom of the piston?

@superbasher u've reminded me of sumet

Re nutta - those metal bits? are they in the form of a little bar and a spring??

If not then its is probably a dud engine - or those bits are sumet that have come out which help the car turn over

Ziggy

@superbasher u've reminded me of sumet

Re nutta - those metal bits? are they in the form of a little bar and a spring??

If not then its is probably a dud engine - or those bits are sumet that have come out which help the car turn over

Ziggy

he said they fell out so he is not able 2 take picture {sounds small grinding type metal fillings }

to me it sounds like bearing on pull at back plate that has sherared away

Im still not sending different engine until get the old back cus the old 1 was working before sending

Edited by lynx

{sounds small grinding type metal fillings }

yeah thats right lynx they where small shavings. i will not be able to post the engine until after crimbo as i spent it all on fuel and starter pack cuz i didnt get glow starter or fuel either :angry:

thanks tho m8 for sendin it me ill post the engine as soon as i get the money.

pm me your address plz m8

when i tried to start it 4 him yesterday it didnt seem as if it was sucking any fuel up either i fort that was a bit strange

Blocked needles??

as he's puled its shreaded????

an idea...

Try squirting a overdose into the carb - with no plug and see what happens then

Ziggy

So ur still trying to start this while thiers metal shavings in it c'mon any sense would tell u 2 stop

I s thier any reason for sending it me back if well mangled thiers spoils any chance in saving it

and fuel suction thier was plenty of compression in it when sent wat are guys doing to it stop ffs send it back does he want a replacement or not

It's not RC _nutta prcatice engine where he can pull 20 times and say piston liner gone and not even take off the back plate then does, then says metal falling out wtf just stop if U dont know wat ur doing

IS there ANY engine people near Rc Nutta?

Get them to look at it? - if Stuffed it can be sent to lynx to be sorted

As for compression isnt just everything for an engine

Sure there is lots of compression But other things have to be takin into considerations

IE

After run used

Engine State - ie clean - No cracks - Cooling head good nick?

etc etc

Ziggy

andy came up to look at it and tried to start as im inexperienced :( !!!! i will send the engine bk as soon as i get sum money ok

thanks adam

i will come up some time next week and look at it properly with out danny there messing around i reckon its the twisted needle valves as no suction was there and when i took glow plug out there was no fuel in the engine

andy came up to look at it and tried to start as im inexperienced :( !!!! i will send the engine bk as soon as i get sum money ok

thanks adam

for the last time do not touch if you want a replacement I told you if I find it to be my fault then ill replace if not im sending back

all I asked was model shop to take a look at it and send me a copy of invoice to see if I should pay 2 get fixed or replace it if I find it any other than wat i sent tough all i say !

as u already said u were inexperienced maybe your at fault

• 2 weeks later...