• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

warsop bash 2nd February?

flatout!

Does your mate no his way around langold woods? If he does you need to go right around to the wood yard, if you go early, but ill be there at that road side, ill wait there for you,

I can show you the spots were it'll be purfect for you guys streams and high hill sides with loads going on,

iv grown up here all my life, I no it like the back of my hand, you'll love it here, better than any bmx track I promise you that much :)

So 11am at that skate park cafe, doncaster rd, langold, the cafe is called "budgys cafe" langold adventure park,

ask anyone that and they'll send you straight there, but ill be there pal and ill give you a good tour around and head you in the right direction. ;)

Gaz sorry I forgot to mention there a wicked quarry at worksop your mate should no it if he's from worksop, its on blyth road worksop.

old blyth road quarry, I used to go there years ago, I called the other day and its even better now, now iv got rc's that is,

its made for crawlers sand stone faces thats easy exsesable with a trails bike so purfect for the crawlers pal,

Hi everyone, is this bash happening at warsop bmx track? Im a bit confused now, was really l9oking forward to seeing somebajas running round, im looking to get 5th scale my self, be nice to see a few to get an idea what yhey like and how they run etc

Hi, im gunna pop down to warsop bmx track first, to see if anyone turns up there, if not i may pop over to langold to have a look at 11, but ive got get back to manor rc for about 12.30 for indoor racing with my durango 10th scale buggy, hope to see you all later

Hi jimbo, hows things?

I think were still going over to warsop just a bit later, big gaz is coming over to have a look whats over here, I th7nk theres a few going to warsop first thing, theres three baja's at langold 11am skate prak gates langold,

then ill take you all over if you like, you can have a go with the yama buggy matey its for sale to, but im in to minds what to do with it,

ring pal 07778553536

Edited by flatout!

How did you get on gaz, did you get any cars out today?

What did you think to the wood yard, brick yard?

ill show you the woods next time you come, the streams and stuff,

and the quarry matey I cant beleive that, that lad was from worksop and he's never seen or heard of it, I like that place it cracking.

I sorted the steering servo out, it was the transmitter set up, lol! I cant beleive it. Lol! Pmsl!

are you getting a 5th scale then?

Yeah wood yard is bang on, went back up to cafe and had a quick blast in the woods and went as far up as the lake.

Really chuffed with that place, shame about it being so bloody cold though...

Good to hear it was something small like that though mate and not the servo.....

Ha! Lol! Me to, but now I cant have new upgraded servo's now.

the mrs was on line looking for servos straight away, and it clicked theres a sensitivity setting on the transmitter d/r and it was that, ;)

You found the streams then? If you followed the streams they are amazing, theres a perfect place I need to take you with them crawlers mate, its the place for them,

the km is a good choice though mate if you haven't got a massive budget, but when its all upgraded and all the hpi replacements you'll be there anyway.

I dont think you'll regret it pal!