• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Drift live thread

Glenyboy

evening guys. I'm still around. Still loving it. Drifting as much as I can. Chassis is performing amazing and my new body has won me my first competition. How's everyone doing? Here's a link to my latest video ;-)

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Looking good dude! 

I've ran my cars once this year! 

The last ever session at Soul is this weekend so hopefully I can fit in a trip.

Cheers. Yeh I've heard about that. Kinda gutted I'll never get to drift there but ah well. It's no good man, you need to get it out more ;-)

I've tried a few times but I always got the batteries charged and some free time when they've been closed, haha!

I'lltry and get to one of the other tracks some time.

Get yourself up to nrd man ;-)

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

it is a bit of a trip from MK but oh so worth it. The new scaler section as well as the awesome drift track is oh so worth it. I never want to go home haha

I'm up again next weekend dude. You really should come on a Saturday or Sunday lol

I've tried a few times but I always got the batteries charged and some free time when they've been closed, haha!

I'lltry and get to one of the other tracks some time.

Up for finding somewhere decent for an outside session! Until a new venue is open.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I Recently Got a Tamiya R33 shell for my Vaterra and I've never painted a shell before so I was wondering if you guys could let me know what to do first or how many paints/layers I will need if I am painting it black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk