• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Setting up switch blade

carnageUK

gents a bit of help please ,

I have just fitted a switch blade to my hpi baja ss but not made the final connection to the kill switch on the engine as I want to test the LED for operation and need to buy a soldering iron . The prob I have is trying to set a switch on my spekky dx4c , I have got the LED to be in run mode but as soon as I press throttle it goes to kill mode , I guess I got it set up wrong and this is the prob , I've tried to set the switches on the tx that there all messed up now , and iam now stumped , I guess I need help in setting up on the spekky , any help would be grateful ,,cheers dave

I have just fitted one to my km baja today mine all I had to do was wire it to the standard kill switch and and plug it into channel 3 on the rx and drill the hole for the led and it all worked. I know every time i have swithed my tx on I have had to click the 3rd channel button before it will start.