• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

wheely bars

marder 78

Hi guys, just wondering if anybody are making wheelybars for the baja,seems to be nothing on the market except cc racing version.

I've seen a guy selling them in the us but with postage and import costs It would be expensive.i could get a whole cage made here in the uk cheaper.

Thanks

Hi guys, just wondering if anybody are making wheelybars for the baja,seems to be nothing on the market except cc racing version.

I've seen a guy selling them in the us but with postage and import costs It would be expensive.i could get a whole cage made here in the uk cheaper.

Thanks

we sell them part no 66087

• Like 2

The km 002a with monster buggy tyres on the rear needs a wheelie bar on,

me and my mate was out with the km 002a with the monster buggy tyres on the rear and it gripped like you've never known,so it was wheeling all over the place, so a wheelie bar would of been great today, he wouldnt of broke his rear wing either lol!

awesome buggys

The km 002a with monster buggy tyres on the rear needs a wheelie bar on,

me and my mate was out with the km 002a with the monster buggy tyres on the rear and it gripped like you've never known,so it was wheeling all over the place, so a wheelie bar would of been great today, he wouldnt of broke his rear wing either lol!

awesome buggys

hi iv a spare wing pm me

my km never wheelied  and it certainly never wheelied when the front chassis protection plate was added    so how does it need a wheelie bar ?     :shockingscary:

its that pipe thats on it mart, and with the monster buggy tyres on it aswell, it was getting twice as much grip putting my monster tyres on rather than them all terrain tyres that come on the 002a ,

them all terrain tyres that the 002a come with were very good on the tarmac with ice and snow, they got loads of grip in the snow,

but none on the dusty stuff and wet grass they was crap, but on road there not bad,

monster buggy tyres are great I get loads of grip, so yes a wheely bar would be good ;);) but hostiles are the ones to go for ;)

Iv just tapped the hell out of mine and theres 0 grow with them tapped, but I will be having some hostiles when I get through these, iv got about 5 different sets of wheels, did you see it on slicks, https://www.dropbox.com/s/go38dwv3yu4p0rz/20150202_004221.jpg?dl=0

I tuck it out today in a nice carpark, when they warmed up it was awesome mate driffting like youve ever seen. ;)

Im into both mate I used to race on both on ovels,

its just somthing different mate thats all, I just need to change the gearing to 54/20 and I think it'll be fine on the tarmac,

im on the grass on Wednesday I love grass rippin mate its awesome and the buggy gets it big time. ;)

Have you had the km wheeling yet?

we sell them part no 66087

sorry so late getting back to the thread.

I've seen these wheelybars before but think there will be too much flex in it on my baja plus want it to stick out further for stability. I want one made out of steel tubing like a roofchopper/proctor type cage .

Thanks anyway pal.

sorry so late getting back to the thread.

I've seen these wheelybars before but think there will be too much flex in it on my baja plus want it to stick out further for stability. I want one made out of steel tubing like a roofchopper/proctor type cage .

Thanks anyway pal.

Mo problem