• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

King motors

Harris2258

Mines orsom mate best thing I've ever bought and i think I'm hooked now on the large scale iv never had a rc before and there very easy to control as soon as you get used to the power on the end of your finger it's amazing the km and the money rc modelz are asking in the uk is to , i really advise he gets one he will not be disappointed mate i can tell you that much, the 29cc has loads of power for a beginner and you can turn the endpoint down so your not on full throttle for the running in process i found this very helpfull i no you can do this with all or most rc set ups , it stops him putting full throttle on, but this was my first rc it's easy to get used to stripping down for maintenance and cleaning, my favourite bit, this way i can keep an eye on my baja to keep it in good check, the upgrades are very affordable and availability is quite good as it is compatible with hpi baja, i love my km so yes thumps up for the km definitely

I've got the monsters on mine and it's just the inners expansion that blows the tyres plenty gaffer tape around them, there's a quick pic in the off road gallery of the inner foam with gaffer tape around it its only a quick rap around i did to show somone how to rap it witch way to go with it, but do it as tidy as you can right to the edges aswell or that will expand aswell, your always going to change the tyres anyways and a cheap tyre isn't going to cut it with these beasts they will just destroy them, hostile mx hard compound tyres are supposed to be good for these baja's on the rear, but i haven't got through my monster tyres yet as i only use them really for what there made for grass and other soft stuff, and there really good for the grass wet aswell i find loads of grip with these on, there spot on and there very available from rc modelz were i got my km from and the service is bang on there only at the end of the phone and they are every time, i can't ask for anything better mate,

Pmsl! Lol! Thanks mate you get what I'm saying though don't ya? When you've taken all the stock parts and upgraded them i don't think you'll be able to tell with out looking what engines in it and half the time it's got a chipped up motor anyway, so yeah they'll all be the same when there pimped up. And that's what I intend on doing the motor, lol! Thanks matey

Tell him to go for it mine was here the next day delivery i couldn't wait, if you have the hpi then we don't need to tell u about the braking in process lol! It's boring i no but he will regret not doing it from what iv read about all sorts of engine not just these

Ive just ended up with the 002c matey and it looks wicked, iv not run it yet but ill be doing a new build type thing on the general rc "happily ever after" keep an eye on it and you'll see the baja from brand new to well used as soon as I get all the necessarys done before im taking it out, lol! I cant just chuck them straight on the floor out the box and kill it and then wonder why its broke, strip it, lock it, and check it again these things go like stink kid,

Yeah mine turned up spot on, followed a break in video someone posted on my other post and so its all sorted now just got to run 2 tanks through, I ordered a kill switch too hooing that comes asap so O can get it fitted :) its a great car but did manage to flip it once today I under estimated a pot hole.

• Like 1