• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

froggy's savage flux

froggy8

yeah i needed to do that to see if i could storage charge back to normal and it did!

it is now 3.82 3.84 3.84. that looks about right now doesnt it?

i did get bit worried when i saw the cells at cut off. the first cell is out by 0.15.

yep the 3.55 3.70 3.70 reading was from the 3.0 lvc  after the run.

the esc is still on 3.0 lvc, not changed it yet

like i said, i only did that to try get it back to normal as someone here suggested to go lower than 3.8 so i just chose 3.0 because of the lazy cell

Yup. When new, coupled with a higher C rating, a new cell can hold out longer, this increases the risk of deep discharging them.

I just want you to protect your investments, don't be complacent. When you change anything, even just the batteries you're using, you should immediately go back to the test phase, fit alarms and monitor closely. After a couple of packs, you should be able to determine if anything needs adjusting to accommodate the new kit.

It shouldn't take long and saves cash in the long run.

Cheers for that Tug, the other 2 3s lipo have no problems with any cells, just these 2. Noj told me there's no way fixing the lazy cell so I'm thinking maybe get couple new lipos if it does it again :(

You saying use the lipo alarm, so if it does happen to have a lazy cell on the my new lipos then do I discharge them below 3.8?

Yes the Lvc kicked in, it started slowing down then stopped. The esc was flashing red which means it's the lvc protection

Cheers again Tug, will leave it now

Probably leaking out from the bulkheads, it gets applied to the crown and pinion.

Yes the Lvc kicked in, it started slowing down then stopped. The esc was flashing red which means it's the lvc protection

Cheers again Tug, will leave it now

Say if I'm boring ya! ;)

Sorry I don't understand Tug, I don't think you are boring me. If anything you are helping me alot

Is it meant to be leaking?

When I said I will leave it, I meant I will leave it at 3.0