• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

worksop notts meet up off road/on road

flatout!

Ill leave in tucked away for them days then lol! Just so I dont break her, lol! Iv just run my mates in today and shown him how to go on with itm he hasn't a clue yet but I hope he gets it because I feel iv made a rod for my back type thing,

iv got mine to sort aswell and iv a few jobs on with the baja's, but I love it, it all gets done in doors in the warm, apart for the running in that is lol! Ha!

Cant wait for someone to get over here did you read about the sand quarry in worksop thred?

Hi everyone there a bash at langold nr worksop notts if anyone fancys it give me a bell im going to be at the adventure park cafe, skate park, at 11am 1st February tomorrow,

theres a few guys coming with there crawlers iv got a brilliant places to take them,

and if theres anyone with 2 strokes because there 3 at the minute three 2 strokes lol, noisy wwwwwwhhhhrrrrrrr!

SO COME ON GUYS GET YOUR 2 STROKE MIXED UP AND COME AND GET SOME "GRASS RIPPING"! DONE

11am skate park langold, tel: 07778553536 steve.

How we doing bashers, lol! Anyone fancy going somewhere this weekend? This sand quarry? Gravel track? Brick yard? Skate park? Massive field? Woods? Lol! Anywhere you want, iv got these on at the minute https://www.dropbox.com/s/go38dwv3yu4p0rz/20150202_004221.jpg?dl=0

so if anyone fancys tarmac bashing this week im going to a big carpark tomorrow night, its all lit up at night. BQ worksop its really good and its not to close to houses, pm me if anyone fancys it or give me a call 07778553536 come on guys lets go bashing, I can soon put the off road wheels back on

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys just putting this on to get it back up and seen, iv been to this place and bashed it a little bit and its turned out ok, still loads to explore yet, if you look back on this thred you'll see the over head pictures of were iv just been with Titaniumrc and it good, make a good track out of it; )

• 1 month later...