• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Super 5SC Flux

sean-vrs

I don't recall a time you gave me bad or not accurate advice about anything electric :)

Still unsure if this is right for me yet of course.

Since having the private field to use and getting the Baja out and getting it running like a train on this new oil, I've seemed to re-kindle a bit of the old magic.

Edited by Oh How Original
  • Like 2

Managed run her again today, get a solid 32 mph on 5s.

There's oodles of torque still too I'd be happy to run this on 5s with the stock electrics.

Will upload some more video this weekend :)

Still can't get any heat into it to give any meaningful figures, can't wait for the summer months this thing will fly.

Set the Gyro up today, it'll now launch straight as an arrow but as I've found out you can't reverse with a gyro as it constantly try's to correct you.

HobbyKing Gyro on 5sc Flux (Testing):

On this slow motion one you can really see the correction being applied to keep it straight and true, a great device for my young lad who I'm sure will be able to control it better, won't leave it on for everyday bashing.

Gyro Testing:

Edited by sean-vrs

Yea he's fine mate, just has no appreciation for what it is he's playing with lol it's all age related I'm sure but still it gets expensive.

I guess I'm being over cautious this truck has left me surprised at the punch it packs, with the petrol kits they have a dead space for a few seconds before they let rip :)

I want another one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...